Saturday, June 4, 2011

Inside Joke.

"Gratz, Toilet!"



Best line, ever:
"Everytime you kill Ingvar the Plunderer, a Toilet gets his wings..."




Theme songs:
Harvey Danger: Flagpole Sitta
"I'm not sick, but I'm not well.."

Rolfe Kent/Desert Ride/Men Who Stare at Goats





Postscript: I would love to continue this journey of leveling with you, but I know schedules and life may demand otherwise. If I could have materialized chicken soup, hot compresses, juice, and tea you know I would have. But damn, you are funny when you're all hopped up on cold meds. I am not interested in leveling Lupe fast, or on her own; I learned more about tanking in those dungeon runs with you than any other resource. Healer, heal thyself - get well soon, and let's see if we can get our own 'gratz toilets.'


...and: the true heroic gratz to you for being the hero to the one who needed a printer cartridge when you were in that condition. Truly a champion, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!