Thursday, June 30, 2011

Super secret ninja spies.

Once again, leave it to Psynister to read my player's mind (okay, this is getting a little spooky) and write a fantastic post on Shadow Priests and PvP. Since my good paladin friend helped me navigate through the level 70 PvP gear, I was thinking to myself, "Well, gee, Zeptepi could benefit from this, too!" And like mana from heaven, there's the post. So, in between the new Firelands' dailies, the searching for Sands of Time* (yea, right...maybe between Rehoboth Beach and Malibu...) I'll see what I can do to get Zep going and all shadowy, like a secret spy, mind controlling and using psychological war tactics. As an added bonus to leveling a priest, I might...just might...change my enhancement spec over to elemental. Suddenly casting doesn't seem so bad.


*These are actually easy to find. You just need a lot of gold. It's the embers that are going to be a bit tougher to gather, a mission impossible.  Those embers are going to require a lot of guild planning, support, cooperation, and if you PUG the Firelands' raids, luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!