Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fresh-squeezed mana. With pulp.

Lizzy: is it possible to, well, um...how do I become a better shaman healer? Good elves are dying, and I can't hit those buttons any faster--I want to make it rain! Rain NOW! (This is best said in an Arnold-voice.) "Mar-reeAH, get me da doilet pappeer, NOW!" Okay. That was inpsired by Amateur's imitation, and I can't quite pull it off.


But I need help. And not just with my Austrian accent.

I switched up some talents, moved some things around, and what I want to do it make stuff go faster. I feel like I'm using Coumadin when I should be using a beta-blocker. What's a doc to do? So, if you have a moment, and want to look me over in the Armory and tell me what's what, or if there is any way I can cast Healing Rain faster, or other healing spells faster, I'm all horns and ears.

In the meantime, I cleaned out bags, banks, and storage closets, organized, had a yard sale, and came up with this transmog ensemble:


May have found the look that the Kirin Tor tabard can work with...at least for 21,000 more rep points...


 I'm going to Ask Mr. Robot, too, and check you out. Yup. That's what I do. Imitate.

6 comments:

  1. Aricelle29.4.12

    Assuming your toon is Mataoka @ Whispherwind, this is what I would do.

    Reforge everything to Haste (you only have 943 and you really want 2005 to get that extra tick of riptide)

    You really want Reckless gems instead of Artful gems (haste is yummy - mastery not so much)

    Spirit is personal preference.. but I think you could get rid of some of what you have. 5k is a lot of Spirit and if you have more than half your mana pool at the end of a boss fight after using your mana cool downs then you have too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous30.4.12

      I found that's the biggest thing as well, is Haste. My Resto is only in the low 60's, but so long as I focused on boosting my casting speed everything else has sufficed.

      Delete
  2. I'll take a look to see what you have going on! May take a day or so, but I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, I am indeed Mataoka@ Whisperwind, and I thank you, thank you, thank you - and all the dead elves out there thank you too! Will get to it later this evening! Much gratitude-Matty

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL you know what, I can't believe you mogged a set to match your TABARD!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Navi, oh shit, no - I did not intend to transmog to match the tabard, it just worked out that way! I think subconciously because I've been wearing that damn thing so long it must have gotten stuck in my brain cells. It was a happy accident, although some would say there are no accidents...But I swear by the Prophet Velan I did not do this intentionally! Too funny!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!