Sunday, April 1, 2012

No Foolin' -- Ceniza


But, like all those characters, I am afraid she is going to be lucky in love, and not in cards. Pre-ding, she was in a scrubby dungeon, not even heroic or nothing, and this dropped off of Altarius in the Vortex Pinnacle:
If I had ever known that was there I had completely forgotten about it. The young gentlemen, I presume, only because his comments seemed to have a bit of swagger and he pulled a big mob, which was exciting (we ran a few together, this was in Stonecore) and his compatriot said, "Dude, I'm too blazed for that." Considering it was early morning for me, I hope whatever time zone they were in to be blazed was more around the cocktail hour. No one should be blazed before 9am, in my opinion.

I rolled second highest, but alas...my dice were not blazed.

But, again - have great friends who have my back. Guildmate cheers me on, buddy helps with procurement of weapons (see that Volcanic Spike? I will love it forever and ever and pet it and squeeze it and name it George.) Got enough gear to scramble into the new Well of Eternity dungeons, and did just fine.


This is how Ceniza looks in Well of Eternity.
So, this morning the north winds are blowing any petals of spring away, and the brave robins are changing their travel plans. Aside from howling weather, all is peaceful. This would be a good time to clean up, stock stock, do some work preparation for the morrow, and remind myself that I have some vacation time coming up, and make some priorities.

Or maybe I'll just delete the whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!