Monday, November 12, 2012

Dear Matty: Love Connection

Dear Matty:
My significant other and I recently broke up. She did not get my obsession with WoW, and I did not get her obsession with Bad Girls. Okay, well maybe that one made sense, but the other chick things she was into, you know, talking to me, having me listen, all that junk, well, it just didn't work out. How does a handsome but sometimes fuzzy dude meet a single lady on-line in Azeroth who's not stalker, creeper, needy, or a dude?

Lovelorn in Laederon

Dear Lo:

Dude, I ain't touching this one with a ten-foot polearm. Good luck, sir.

Theme Song: Train/50 Ways To Say Goodbye

4 comments:

  1. Can't make this stuff up, Cymre. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lovelorn, I so get that, but luckily my husband is a man of few words so I don't have to put up with that whole insisting on talking to me thing which really, would be so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really made me laugh!! Lovelorn, you should write to Drama Mamas - I'd be intrigued what they have to say :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!