Monday, March 25, 2013

Effy's Going Twisted!

Look! Effraeti of Awaiting the Muse is going to be on Twisted Nether!


Twisted News

Hotfixes!
Noblegarden 2013/03/31 – 2013/04/06

Hot Topics

Epic Marathon LINK

List of new Sites on Blog Azeroth

NONE

Coming Soon…

Next show is Episode 194 on Sunday, April 7, 2013 at 8 PM PST with our very special guest Effraeti from Awaiting the Muse!  Don’t forget to join us to ask questions live.
Visit us on the blog for further updates or on Twitter @TwistedNether.
To be included in our episodes send TNB your MP3′s (info@twistednether.net) or call into our hotline at 407-705-3161. We look forward to hearing from our fans.
(Opening song “Monster Techno Blues” is preformed Joe Sibol, provided by podssafeaudio.com)

Rock on, Effy! Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous25.3.13

    Oh my! The announcement is up! lol I was waiting until I confirmed with Hydra, and then I just got distracted by stuff... Silly me! ><

    I am very excited to be appearing on Twisted Nether (though, INSANELY nervous!). I suppose now it is time to go announce this on my own blog. lol

    Thanks, Matty! <3

    ~ Effy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope I didn't step on toes -- just really excited for you!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!