Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Kind of, sort of, something to do with WoW

The writer of all of our favorite blogs, Allie Brosh, has a book coming out this fall: Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened.

I know I am going to like it a lot.

How does this have to do with WoW? I wonder sometimes if Hyperbole was somehow related to I Like Bubbles. Probably not. In any case, I loved Hyperbole long before I played WoW. Yes, I can say I knew her when. Just yesterday, a colleague and I were discussing the many, MANY, typos, misspellings, and grammatical errors we encounter from published items from a supervisor. Keep Calm and Proofread is our new motto. We don't want alot, I mean a lot, of bad things to happen to people.

2 comments:

  1. Well thank you because if it wasn't for you I might never have found Hyperbole and a Half and that would be awful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is singularly talented individual; I have no doubt she would have crossed your radar. Hit that preorder button so fast think I broke my credit card!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!